The conference is organized on the occasion of the 60th birthday of Professor Ondřej Došlý. This event will also celebrate 60 years of ODEs in Brno.
The conference will be held at the historical campus of the Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic in June 6 – 8, 2016. It is organized by
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics of Faculty of Science
- Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences
in cooperation with the Union of Czech Mathematicians and Physicists, Brno branch.
The topics of the meeting cover theory of differential equations and difference equations in a broad sense.
- Martin Bohner (Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA)
- Werner Kratz (University of Ulm, Germany)
- Naoto Yamaoka (Osaka Prefecture University, Japan)
- Gabriella Bognár (University of Miskolc, Hungary)
- Pavel Drábek (University of West Bohemia, Pilsen, Czech Republic)
- Julia Elyseeva (Moscow State University of Technology, Russia)
- John Graef (University of Tennessee - Chattanooga, USA)
- Stefan Hilger (Catholic University Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany)
- Jaroslav Jaroš (Komensky University of Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Aleksandre Lomtatidze (Academy of Sciences, Brno, Czech Republic)
- Robert Mařík (Mendel University, Brno, Czech Republic)
- Jean Mawhin (Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium)
- Mehmet Ünal (Sinop University, Turkey)
- Roman Šimon Hilscher (Masaryk University)
- Pavel Řehák (Czech Academy of Sciences)