38th WINTER SCHOOL GEOMETRY AND PHYSICS
Czech Republic, Srni, January 13-20, 2018
- Domenico Fiorenza (La Sapienza, Rome, Italy), T-duality in rational homotopy theory
- Rod Gover (University of Auckland, New Zeland), Compactification, boundary calculus, and applications
- Maxim Grigoriev (Lebedev Institute, Moscow, Russia/LMU Munich), Gauge invariant PDE, AKSZ sigma models, and higher spin fields
- Piotr Sułkowski (University of Warsaw, Poland), Physics of knots – from Chern-Simons theory to quivers
- Peter Teichner (Max Planck Institute, Bonn, Germany), An integer-valued Kontsevich integral - Goodwillie/Weiss approximations to the space of knots
- Andrew Waldron (UC, Davis, US), Singular Volume Problems and Contact Quantum Mechanics
Beside the series of lectures by the invited speakers there will be research reports by the participants.
- Union of Czech Mathematicians and Physicists
- Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague
- Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno
Martin Čadek, Andreas Čap, Braňo Jurčo, Lukáš Krump, Roman Lávička, Martin Markl, Martin Panák, Martin Schnabl, Jan Slovák, Petr Somberg, Vladimír Souček (chair), Rikard von Unge, Jiří Vanžura.