Registration and abstracts
Registration after arriving in Brno
We kindly ask the participants to register in the Conference Office, which will be opened as follows:
- on Monday, June 6, 9:00-11:00, in the Hotel Continental,
- on Monday, June 6, from 12:00, at the conference site (the historical campus of the Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Kotlářská 2, Brno, Czech Republic, in the main lecture hall (Aula, in the building 12 - Faculty Library).
Here are useful maps:
- Campus map (with conference site)
- Map of Brno (with entrance to the campus, Hotel Continental, Villa Tugendhat, and Špilberk Castle)
Register for the conference by sending an e-mail to (one of) the contact addresses hilscher(at)math.muni.cz or rehak(at)math.cas.cz.
Please provide us the following information:
- Name and surname
- Date of arrival and departure
- Short communication: YES or NO
- Social program, villa Tugendhat: YES or NO
- Social program, dinner: YES or NO
- Hotel Continental: YES (single/double room) or NO
The conference fee is 60 EUR or 1500 CZK and covers the conference materials and the refreshment during the conference.
The social program will consist of a visit to Villa Tugendhat, UNESCO List of World Cultural Heritage (on Tuesday June 7 afternoon) and the conference dinner (on Tuesday June 7 evening). The payment for the social program is 45 EUR (dinner 30 EUR, villa Tugendhat 15 EUR) or 1200 CZK (dinner 800 CZK, villa Tugendhat 400 CZK).
We can arrange the accommodation in the Hotel Continental for the period of the conference for a special reduced rate: single room 1350 CZK/night, double room 1800 CZK/night, incl. breakfast. The hotel is within a walking distance of the conference site.
Registered participants are asked to pay the Conference Fee by a bank transfer. One may choose to pay the Conference Fee in the following amount:
- Conference Fee (including dinner) 90 EUR / 2300 CZK
- Conference Fee (without dinner) 60 EUR / 1500 CZK
The payment must be free of charges for the receiving party.
Detais for the payment will be sent by separate e-mails to each registered participant (in particular, each participant will be issued a unique variable symbol). This will be communicated with Petr Liška (xliska(at)math.muni.cz).
Deadline for the payment is April 30, 2016.
The social program (Villa Tugendhat and/or dinner) can be paid in cash in EUR or CZK upon arrival.
Abstracts for all talks should be submitted as a LaTeX file to (one of) the contact addresses hilscher(at)math.muni.cz or rehak(at)math.cas.cz by April 30, 2016.
Abstracts should conform the following:
- Format: They will be accepted only in the form of LaTeX source file
- Length: After compiling they should not exceed one B5 page
- Include: Title, author presenting talk, city, and country