41th WINTER SCHOOL GEOMETRY AND PHYSICS
Czech Republic, Srni, January 2021
In view of the continuing pandemic the standard arrangement of our winter school is impossible. Finally, we gave up the assumed hybrid form and the 41st event in the row will be run as a ZOOM online meeting in two days only, January 19 and 20, 2021.
The ZOOM meeting will be at same link for both days and I will open it around 1:30pm for checking the screen sharing and possible chat (see more details below): https://cesnet.zoom.us/j/8496363962
- Anton Alekseev (Geneva) - Tuesday 2pm video
The Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov equation and its amazing properties
- Ugo V. Boscain (Paris) - Tuesday 3pm video
Quantum confinement for the curvature Laplacian −Delta + c K on 2D-almost-Riemannian manifolds
- Georgios Dimitroglou Rizell (Uppsala) - Tuesday 4:30pm video
Lagrangian classification and recurrence via pseudoholomorphic foliations
- Jean Petitot (Paris) - Wednesday 2pm video
Sub-Riemannian Neurogeometry of the primary visual cortex
- Frederic Bourgeois (Paris) - Wednesday 3pm video
An overview of contact homology
- Dmitri Alekseevsky (Moscow) - Wednesday 4:30pm video
Geometry of rank r= 2 and 3 special Vinberg cones
Short abstracts are available here.
- Union of Czech Mathematicians and Physicists
- Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague
- Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno
Martin Čadek, Andreas Čap, Braňo Jurčo, Lukáš Krump, Roman Lávička, Martin Markl, Martin Panák, Martin Schnabl, Jan Slovák (chair), Petr Somberg, Vladimír Souček, Rikard von Unge, Jiří Vanžura.