42th WINTER SCHOOL GEOMETRY AND PHYSICS
Czech Republic, Srni, 15-22 January 2022
We believe we shall be able to organize the next regular meeting in Srni. We plan regular lectures in the usual scheme, which might be streamed online for those, who could not make it in person.
We have got the following confirmed main speakers (each delivering series of 3 lectures, 50 minutes)
- Ugo V. Boscain (Paris)
- Georgios Dimitroglou Rizell (Uppsala)
- Frederic Bourgeois (Paris)
- Leron Borsten (Edinburgh)
- Konrad Waldorf (Greifswald)
Further talks are in negotiation. We shall provide more details in the second announcement.
Beside the series of lectures by the invited speakers there will be research reports by the participants.
- Union of Czech Mathematicians and Physicists
- Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague
- Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno
Martin Čadek, Andreas Čap, Branislav Jurčo(chair), Lukáš Krump, Roman Lávička, Martin Markl, Martin Panák, Martin Schnabl, Jan Slovák, Petr Somberg, Vladimír Souček, Rikard von Unge, Jiří Vanžura.