Central European Complex Analysis Meetings are planned as a series of short meetings in Complex Analysis, bringing together (mainly but not exclusively!) researchers in Complex Analysis from the Central European region. The tradition of these meetings starts from the year 2017. The information on the four previous meetings can be found in the Archive section.
The upcoming fifth Meeting will be held from Friday 04.11.2022 till Sunday 06.11.2022. This time it will be held in Drnholec, Czechia, which is a traditional Czech "wine" village 40km away from Brno.
Everybody who is interested in participating in the meeting, please contact Ilya Kossovskiy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Martin Kolar (email@example.com).
Tentative program, in short:
1) We start 04.11 in the afternoon with a few talks.
2) The dinner is followed by a wine tasting in a historical cellar owned by the exceptional wine producer Nové vinařství Drnholec.
3) Next day, 05.11, we will have a morning session followed by lunch, and an afternoon session followed by dinner.
4) After dinner, interested people may join another wine tasting right in the hotel Drnholec cellar.
5) We will have the last morning session 06.11, followed by lunch.
6) And finally, in the afternoon of 06.11, we will organize a bus tour to Lednice, where the quite remarkable Lednice castle (Liechtenstein family castle) is located.
The conference venue is Hotel Drnholec. Address: náměstí Svobody 8, Drnholec, Czechia. (see the map below)
Suggested hotel. The main option is Hotel Drnholec, which will also be the conference venue: https://hoteldrnholec.cz
If you choose this hotel, please email Ilya your dates, desired room type and the number of accompanying people.
There are other accommodation options, and the easiest (and the cheapest!) is to simply use booking,com. The meeting is scheduled close to St. Martin's day, hence options may start disappearing quickly.
Getting to Drnholec. Since Drnholec is a small village, the public transport to it might be a bit tricky. We advise the participants to organize between themselves to take a car; or a taxi service from nearby bigger cities (Brno, Břeclav).
The public transport option is definitely there nonetheless. After arrival to Brno or Břeclav you would need to take two additional local lines (train+bus or bus+bus) with a change in some other small village. You can consult the timetables.
Things to do in Drnholec and around
Martin Kolar and Ilya Kossovskiy, the organizers.